This high security welded steel Tuffy lock box mounts under the rear seat in both the Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Crew Cabs. The full width formfitting design of the Tuffy lock box has over 2100 cubic inches of lockable storage. It’s secured contents are easily accessed by flipping either or both rear seat(s) up and opening the corresponding lid(s). The unique design allows the full width to be used to stow firearms or other long and valuable items.
Featuring Tuffy’s Pry-Guard Locking System with a 10 tumbler double bitted security lock with built in weather seals, the entire lock box conceals neatly under the lowered rear bench seat. The Lock box is quickly and easily installed using the factory hardware without drilling.
- Over 2100 Cubic inches of lockable storage space
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals
- Pry-Guard locking system featuring 1/8 inch thick welded steel components
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates an exclusive hinging system with built-in lid stop
- Welded steel construction
- Added security with Pin-Lock hinge design
- Durable texture powder coat finish
- Mounting hardware provided
- Quick and easy install, no drilling
- Weather and dust seal
Exterior Dimensions Overall: 13.5” L x 42” W x 7” H
Interior Compartment: 13.375” L x 39.75” W x 6.875” H