Lock'er Down Traveler Portable Safe - Model LD1929
Although Lock'er Down's focus is on vehicle specific designs, they cannot build a safe for every vehicle out there. To provide secure storage for customers on the go, they developed the line of Traveler safes.
The "Traveler" LD1929 is designed to be used for numerous applications. This model is large enough to hold a Smith & Wesson 44 magnum with a 6.5" barrel and full size auto pistols like the Colt 1911 and clones. The safe is 13" long, 9.75" wide and 3" tall. Made from 12 gauge cold rolled steel, this is a very sturdy unit.
The safe itself weighs in at 14 lbs. and can be anchored to numerous places using a padlock.
- Heavy 12 Gauge Gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seams
- Superior 3 point locking system resists prying
- Drill resistant locks
- Counter balanced door with spring assisted hinge
- Largest selection of lock options in the industry
- Lifetime warranty (Lifetime warranty does not cover locks, the locks are covered by a 1-year manufacturer warranty)
4-DIAL COMBINATION LOCK
4-dial Combi-Cam combination cam lock offering 10,000 possible combinations. The secure, all-metal keyless cam lock replaces any ¾" keyed cam lock with 10,000 possible combinations that you can easily reset within seconds.
For those locations where there's a large number of people who will have access to the lock, the 4-dial Combi-Cam combination cam lock is a perfect solution. It's great for mailboxes, medical offices, lockers and more. You can be assured of high security with 10,000 possible combinations.
SEVEN SIDED TUBULAR KEY LOCK
This tubular cam lock provides additional security over regular round type tubular locks by adding seven irregular sides to the spindle and also the key. Standard tubular keys will not fit or operate this lock.
ABLOY HIGH SECURITY LOCK (AVAILABLE WITH 2 KEYS OR 3 KEYS)
- Hardened-Steel, Free-Spinning Keyway: The keyway face spins freely to prevent drill bits from penetrating the lock
- Hardened-Steel Lock Housing: Provides tough resistance to physical attack such as drills, chisels and cutting tools. ABLOY product is also bump-proof
- Rotating Disc Cylinder: Mechanical operation enables lock to resist extreme environmental conditions
- False Gates: Provide an additional safeguard, making picking virtually impossible
- Heavy Duty Keys: Constructed of strong Nickel Silver to provide smooth, reliable operation with lasting durability
- Spring-Free Construction: No critical springs to break, corrode or jam if foreign material is inserted; great for outdoor use.
- ISO-9001 Quality Registered Manufacturer: All ABLOY products meet strict quality control standards prior to shipment to the customer
OUR METAL CASED ELECTRONIC LOCK
- 10 button electronic lock
- Simple touch screen entry
- 1 to 15 digit user defined code
- Clutch Knob
- Two Options:
- Standard use - Enter a user code and it remains until reset
- One time use - Enter code to lock and unlock only once
- Button cell battery with up to one year life (CR2032)
- Optional battery pack
- Audible alarm when incorrect code is entered 4 times
- Low power alarm - Audible signal sounds when 300 cycles remain
- Housing: Zinc Diecast and Silver Powder Coat
Neat add on: