Cancellation & Return FAQs
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $30 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If the order has shipped, the customer will also be responsible for all shipping charges to and from the point of delivery plus an additional 20-30% restocking fee. Charges will be deducted from the refund amount. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that was used when placing the order.
All Clearance or Discounted items are sold “as is” and are Non-Refundable and All shipping cost are non-refundable.
Returns & Refunds
- Safe can be returned for a period of 14 days from the date of delivery.
- All returns must be approved by an authorized Guardian Safe and Vault representative and returned with a required “RMA” number.
- Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number that is issued by Guardian Safe and Vault. Please call customer service at (800) 995-7357 to request a Return Authorization Number.
- The original sales receipt is required.
- The safe must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging materials, shelves, hardware, and instructions.
- Safes are subject to a 20%-30% restocking fee based on the condition of the returned item. Any restocking fee is at the discretion of Guardian Safe and Vault.
- Upon Return Authorization approval, Guardian Safe and Vault will provide the customer with the appropriate instructions for the return.
- Refund amounts are for returned product only. No refunds for freight charges.
- Shipping charges to or from the point of destination will be charged to the customer.
- Return shipments must be paid by the customer and shipped to our designated warehouse with adequate shipping insurance.
- Unauthorized returns or returns without prior approval will be returned to customer freight collect.
- Safes must be returned in the original packaging and must be received in an approved Guardian Safe and Vault warehouse undamaged and unused within 7 days of the issuance of the return authorization number.
In addition: If the returned safe is received by Guardian Safe and Vault damaged it may be subject to additional fees. These fees will be determined by an authorized Guardian Safe and Vault representative and will be prorated according to the extent of the damage.
Customers will be charged for freight to and from the point of delivery regardless if the buyer was eligible for free shipping. All freight charges will either be prepaid by the customer directly to the carriers or will be deducted from the safe refund. Credits will only be issued upon receipt and inspection of all returned safes.
Exchanges are subject to in-store product availability and manufacturer policies. Contact us with questions.